Billy Winebrenner is a Reiki Master Teacher and Founder of Lakeview Healing Oasis. He is very passionate about Reiki and how it can help people relax and destress. He teaches Usui / Holy Fire® III and Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® in group and private classes.
REIKI 1 & 2 -
This is a two-day class that combines western and Japanese style Reiki techniques as well as the Holy Fire® Reiki energies. During these two days, your body will undergo an energetic upgrade with the Usui /Holy Fire Reiki energy.
What you will learn by the end of your two day class:
Usui / Holy Fire® III Level 1
Day one is an introduction to Reiki and connects you to the Reiki energy though a Reiki Placement (formerly called a Reiki Attunement). You will have the ability to give Reiki to yourself and others.
Usui / Holy Fire® III Level 2
Day two increases your connection to the Reiki energy. You will feel the Reiki energy stronger and learn some advanced techniques to use on yourself and others.
Class includes a 198-page manual, and a certificate upon completion. Some of the things you will learn include:
- History of Reiki
- The Reiki Ideals
- Hand Placements when giving Reiki to yourself and others
- Gassho meditation
- Byosen Scanning- How to perceive areas of disharmony and disease in yourself and others
- Reiji-Ho- How to develop intuition to discern energetic imbalances in a person’s body and aura.
- Kenyoku- how clearing your energy after a client session
- Gyoshi-ho How to send reiki with the eyes
- How to send Reiki at a distance
- Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them
- Placements for Reiki I and II are given
Class Fee $460 and includes both classes. These classes can be scheduled after 5 as well to be more convenient for the student.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule your classes.