Bring the Reiki Master to your next event!
Supercharge your corporate event with Reiki!
Reiki is a Japanese energy healing technique that has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety, boost energy levels, and promote overall well-being. It's the perfect way to help your staff and participants relax and reset, so they can focus on the task at hand and make the most of your event.
Imagine your team feeling refreshed and invigorated after a 10-20 minute Reiki session in a quiet space. They'll be more productive, more creative, and more likely to collaborate effectively. And when your team is thriving, your event is sure to be a success!
Book a Reiki session for your next corporate event today and see the difference it makes!
Reiki at your event: A guide to logistics
Reiki is the perfect way to add a touch of luxury and rejuvenation to your next event or conference.
But how do you go about providing Reiki at your event? Here's a quick guide to the logistics:
1. Find a private, quiet space. Reiki is best enjoyed in a peaceful and relaxing environment. This could be a dedicated room, a secluded corner of the event space, or even an outdoor area if the weather is nice.
2. Provide chairs. Be sure to have at comfortable for all sized people chairs on hand, so that clients will be at ease.
3. Set up a sign-up sheet. This will help you to keep track of who would like to receive a Reiki session and to schedule the sessions accordingly.
4. Decide if you want group sessions and what size sessions. We can do individual sessions or group sessions up to ten people.
5. Work with your Reiki practitioner to determine the number of time slots available and any other details. This may include things like lunch breaks, breaks between sessions, and the specific needs of any clients with disabilities.
Here are a few additional tips for providing Reiki at your event:
- Offer different session lengths to accommodate the needs of your guests. Some people may only have time for a quick 10-minute session, while others may want a longer, more in-depth session.
- Promote the Reiki sessions in advance of your event. This will give guests time to learn more about Reiki and to book a session if they're interested.
- Consider offering Reiki sessions to guests as a free gift or as a discounted add-on to their registration fee. This can be a great way to show your appreciation for your guests and to make your event even more special.
With a little planning, you can easily provide your guests with the opportunity to experience the benefits of Reiki at your next event or conference.
Pricing is based on your event and specifications. It will be in the range of $1000 to $2500.