Just for you
Buy 2, get one free! $120 plus $7.90 USPS shipping.
What's in our new product, CBD Drink Drops?
An entourage of cascading effective relaxation and stress busting ingredients!
- Water-Soluble CBD: this means up to 80% absorption into the body, rather than as low as 10% with traditional CBD oils.
- Can be added into any beverage of choice, it mixes perfectly into water, juice, beer,wine, tea, etc. Or swallow it as a tincture by holding under your tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing it. Either way, it goes directly into your bloodstream. Take consistently
for at least a week to really feel the effects.
- Full-Spectrum: Our Phytocannabinoid rich formula is a whole plant extraction
containing over 200 distinct compounds including CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC, Terpenes, flavonoids, and essential amino acids. When these compounds work together synergistically, it magnifies the benefits of the plant's individual components to create what scientists call “the entourage effect”.
- Smells and tastes like ‘liquid Marijuana’, but is 100% Hemp derived, and contains less than 0.3% THC (the federal legal limit).
- Tourmaline Spring water: gem-grade natural spring water from one of the oldest, most historically documented sources in North America. This water is comprehensively tested and verified naturally pure, flowing freely to the earth’s surface in Maine since the last ice age.
- Bottled in Miron Violet Glass: all cannabinoids including CBD are fragile compounds that quickly destabilize when exposed to light. That’s why we have taken great care to hand bottle this rare gift from Mother Nature in premium light protective glass to preserve this powerful elixir.
- Always Third Party Tested and Verified for Quality, Potency, and Purity - Certificate of Analysis is available.
- We use the hexagon as our logo because it represents the molecular structure of
Cannabinoids, Water and Amethyst when they are in their most organized and vital state.
- 100% sourced and made in the USA
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.